Where rock meets rhythm & blues at the bus stop outside the train station, and both arrive right on time at the transfer point.
All songs produced and performed by Transfer Point.
Tom Sanderson: vocals, keyboards, drums, basses, recording.
Alan Sanderson: vocals, guitars, basses, drums, keyboards, recording, mixing, mastering.
Sanderson Family: backing vocals and additional synth programming in track 7, additional drum programming in tracks 2 & 7.
Right On Time is also available for streaming and purchase on our BandCamp page.
Info and Stats
- Production dates: May 2020 – January 2022
- Mixed and mastered at U-Turn Studio in Southern Utah.
- Interfaces: Tascam DSP24SD, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, Behringer Xenyx 1204USB
- Guitars and basses: Takamine G-330, Ibanez AM53, Fender Telecaster, Peavy bass, Austin Bazaar bass
- Synthesizers: Roland FA-06
- Microphones: DIY condenser microphone by Michael Willis, CAD GXL220 Condenser Mic (used with wrap-around PopFilter) Shure SM-57
- Behringer Ultra-DI DI400P
- Dunlop Crybaby
- Linux Mint 20.2 and AVL-MXE
- Ardour 5.12 – 6.9
- Digital audio plugins from x42-plugins, Calf Studio Gear, Dragonfly Reverb, SFZ Tools, and Guitarix
- Instrument samples from Virtual Playing Orchestra and AVL Drumkits
More info in the blog: